Twin Creeks Neighborhood
Twin Creeks located on the West side of San Ramon is one of the older neighborhoods in San Ramon built by Dame with approximately 1500 residences. This number of homes includes single family detached homes, town homes, condos and duets. Due to the popularity and proximity of the neighborhood there is only a 3 to 4 percent turnover every year.
Twin Creeks was built in phases from 1969 to 1979.
- Twin Creeks - original phase of the project. One and two story homes ranging in size form 1600 to 2500 square feet. In addition there are duet style homes in this section. This in the only part of Twin Creeks without an HOA for single family detached homes. The duets have a nominal monthly fee. Generous size lots in excess of 9000 square feet for a few homes scattered throught the area. The homes in this area are north of Norris Canyon
- Twin Creeks South - These homes are located south of Norris Canyon to Bollinger Canyon. 486 Single family detached homes and 98 town homes. Three, four and five bedroom homes ranging in size from 1600 up to almost 2800 square feet.
- Twin Creek Hills - Can be accessed via San Ramon Blvd. and Barnwood Dr. There are approximately 163 homes in this section, all single family detached residences, three and four bedroom homes on smaller lots.
- Twin Creek Views - is across Bollinger Canyon from the main Twin Creeks neighborhood accessed via Ascension Dr. Approximately 160 homes comprising of both detached homes and duets. Homes in this section are fortunate because of the location to have some spectacular views.
- Twin Creek Gardens - 178 one story town homes, 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms located on Fountainhead and Bollinger Canyon.
Twin Creeks is the home of two elementary schools, Twin Creeks Elementary and Bollinger Canyon Elementary. Scattered throughout the various neighborhoods are tennis courts, club houses, swimming pools.
Twin Creeks is so conveniently located close to the Diablo Shopping Center home to Safeway, CVS, restaurants, Starbucks, movie theater, quick access to 680 and so much more.
If the Twin Creeks neighborhood appeals to you, learn more about this wonderful neighborhood. Get a copy of the neighborhood report I've prepared for you.